Collecting Personal Information and its use:
1. In the course of your use of Alnahar, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality of Alnahar;
2. We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
3. We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies).
4. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of alphastore, other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
To other companies and organizations to administer any prize draws or competitions.
8. If Alnahar is sold to a third party or Alnahar otherwise becomes subject of a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case Alnahar would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
10. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and Alnahar is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
11. Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore, we take the following precautions, among others, to better protect the Personal Information;
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account, when you are exiting Alnahar website
12. It is possible that two weeks after receiving your Product, we may send you an e-mail inviting you to review and rate the Products that you have purchased. In addition, sometimes we may also ask you if you would like to answer questions related to your Product, as submitted by other customers.
You may note that:
If you require any further information on this service or wish to have your review removed, you can contact Customer Services.
13. You have the option to receive a copy of the Personal Information that we retain about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
14. We may withhold such Personal Information to the extent permitted by law.
15. You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any of the Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, you may Contact Us.
16. Our Website may contain links to other websites. Alnahar is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by Alnahar. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information.
17. You may receive emails from Alnahar by Alnahar Electronics based on your subscription request. If you wish at any time to unsubscribe, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication.