keyocera Cloud Direct
KYOCERA Cloud Direct is your Cloud storage and internet fax hub, providing a bridge between your KYOCERA device and your Cloud storage account. By directly accessing their Cloud account, users can access, print, scan or fax documents directly from their MFP.
BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN CLOUD STORAGE, INTERNET FAX AND YOUR MFP
With businesses increasingly turning to cloud technologies to enable greater storage of large quantities of data, KYOCERA have developed Cloud Direct. Designed to provide organisations with the ability to conduct business on the go and at multiple locations, without carrying hard copies, and instead providing access from any HyPAS-enabled MFP.
KYOCERA Cloud Direct works seamlessly with leading print management solutions for single sign-on, enabling users to effortlessly access and print files from Google Drive or Dropbox from a KYOCERA MFP as well as uploading files directly into their storage location, all without the need for a PC!
Even better, KYOCERA Cloud Direct connects to internet fax providers, enabling users to scan to internet fax via the MFP.
KYOCERA Cloud Direct is your bridge to the cloud, effortlessly connecting you to all of your files and providing ultimate control over where and when you access and print them. Most importantly, you don’t even need your smartphone, PC or tablet to access and print, just your KYOCERA MFP.
- Single sign-on - connect your Cloud storage account to your print management account for ultimate usability, making your files even easier to access securely
- Anytime, anywhere access to stored files - frees up mobile device memory, while eliminating the need to transport hard copy files
- Flexible, easy and secure retrieval and printing of your stored files from any KYOCERA MFP
- Upload scanned files directly into Google Drive or Dropbox - no need to send scanned files to a PC
- Send existing documents or new scans by fax to recipients fax numbers all via internet fax
- Add tags or note content for accurate search and retrieval of your documents
- Both Google Drive and Dropbox support JPEG, PDF and TIFF file formats. Google Drive also supports Google Document formats.