Streamline the task of printing, grading and analyzing multiple-choice (bubble sheet) tests with KYOCERA Teaching Assistant.
ENHANCE TEACHER PRODUCTIVITY AND TEST-GRADING EFFICIENCY
Creating test sheets, asking students to take the test and then spending hours grading each test at the end of a topic or syllabus is hugely time-consuming and means teachers can spend more time marking papers than planning their next lesson.
With KYOCERA Teaching Assistant, the KYOCERA MFP does all the hard work in a matter of minutes! Meaning teachers can concentrate on the students and lesson plans rather than time-consuming, error-prone manual test marking.
Teaching Assistant not only prints out the bubble test sheets and answer key, it than grades the completed tests and provides graphical class data. Including response frequencies, test scores, and the hardest and easiest questions. Not only that, but teachers can also print out the individual test papers with the student’s overall grade and any incorrect answers circled with the correct answer next to it.
Teaching Assistant is not only valuable within education, but it can also assist numerous areas and industries where surveys and testing is a regular occurrence such as hospitality.
- Transforms KYOCERA MFPs into an on-demand test printing, grading and analysis hub
- Increases productivity by enabling teachers to quickly create/print/grade/analyse multiple choice tests
- Automated grading improves accuracy with human error virtually eliminated
- Provides teachers with at-a-glance feedback on how students performed, with detailed reports including bar graphs, histograms and test statistics
- On-demand testing capability enables teachers to monitor student comprehension with greater accuracy
- Increases turnaround on individual test results, allowing extra support to be provided sooner rather than later
- Lowers costs by using standard paper rather than pre-printed systems
- Test results are available in PDF or Excel CSV formats