Terms and Condition
Our Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify Alnahar of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Alnahar be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage Alnahar resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse Alnahar for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Alnahar's registration form (the "Registration Data").
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Alnahar has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Alnahar under this User Agreement or at law, Alnahar has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. Alnahar may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to Alnahar upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, Alnahar without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed/unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- You agree to communicate with you via e-mail, or by posting advertisements on the Site, and you agree that all agreements, declarations, data and other communications provided electronically to their written equivalents are in compliance with legal requirements.
- During the period of your membership, you will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new promotional activities that may be added to the site
- You have the right as a user to confirm that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails. You can cancel receiving such messages by clicking the Do not receive promotional messages option at the bottom of promotions and advertising.
Amendments to this User Agreement
- You agree that Alnahar is solely and without liability to make fundamental or consequential modifications to this Agreement without requiring additional consent from you, at any time and immediately, by posting a notice of the amendment to the Site.
- You know that Alnahar it is not considered an auction or a bank and does not provide similar services, and Alnahar is a technical website on the Internet that allows products to be purchased for registered members.
Alnahar Secure Payment System
- The secure payment system in the electronic market considers that the payment for the purchase of goods from the website can be made online wholly or partly through the payment features of Alnahar
- We take payment from your credit or debit card (“Card”) at the time we receive your order for the relevant Products after we have checked your Card details. We also accept cash or Card payment on delivery of the Products, Products are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the Products, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the Products.
- to ensure that your Card is not being used without your consent, if you select Knet as your favored payment method we will direct you to the Knet payment gateway where you will be asked to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date, & pin code). Alternatively, if you chose Visa/MasterCard as your preferred payment method you will be directed to the MasterCard Internet Gateway Service website (MiGS), where you will be required to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date & pin code). We may validate your name, address, and other Personal Information provided by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting the Terms, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, Personal Information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency (Knet or MiGS), which may keep a record of that information. You may note that this is done only to confirm your identity and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable law.
- Responsibility to verify the Customer and Customer’s Card Information, and to rightfully authorize the transaction deducting payments from the card lies with the respective payment gateway and /or the issuer bank of the card being used. Alnahar is not liable for any losses or damages occurring out of fraudulent transactions happening due to attacks or breaches on any payment gateway, attacks or breaches on issuer banks, or due to Customer’s Card details, PIN verification details, password verification details or any other details authorizing purchase on the payment gateway being acquired by persons of malicious intent or persons who may not be the rightful owners of the card.
- The price you pay for the Products ordered is the price displayed on Alnahar at the time we receive your order, subject to the following exceptions. While we try to ensure that all prices of the Products on Alnahar are mentioned accurately, it is possible that errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling such order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and have already paid for the Products, you will receive a full refund.
- All prices listed are in Kuwait Dinars (KD) and include taxes (if any) at current rates applicable but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- You have no obligation to grant Alnahar an unlimited, universal, permanent and irrevocable right, free of charge, licensed to use personal information or materials, etc., provided to us by the Site and/or posted on the Site through registration. Purchase, through the forms dedicated to communication and registration, or through any e-mail or any of the channels available on the site. In order to operate and promote the site in accordance with the agreement of use confidentiality agreement.
- You are solely responsible for the information you submit or publish and the role of the Alnahar is limited to allowing you to display this information on the website pages and through its advertising channels.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- If you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity
- You will comply with all applicable local and international laws in this regard, as well as the applicable provisions regarding the use of the site
- To work within the site's policy of maintaining the privacy of contact information and communication, you will not disclose the details of information and addresses to contact you including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, anywhere on the site including.
- All content contained in the Site, including but not limited to text, graphic designs, logos, button icons, icons, tracks, digital loads, data collected and electronic software, is the property and rights reserved to either Alnahar or its users. Contents and delegates are protected by copyrighted trademarks, trademarks, intellectual property rights, and intellectual property rights.
- Any problems of any kind with respect to the violation of this User Agreement must be reported in Alnahar.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, you should inform Alnahar.
- If item # 2 above is proven, the Alnahar may, without prejudice to his / her rights and interests, remove, block or block a user's access to the Site and/or cancel his / her membership on the Site or remove any Content on the Website.
- Alnahar may also resort to technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or legal claims of any kind, such as infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties or dealing in ways that are not appropriate with this User Agreement or with our contracts.
- Prohibits the display of links to other sites outside of Alnahar and if it belongs to the product displayed on the site and bears the title of the address for any damages that may result from the entry of viruses or harmful software either to Alnahar or any of its users
Return And Exchange
- We are committed to selling high-quality Products that we hope you enjoy using. Nonetheless, we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be occasions when you need to exchange or return something you have bought. You must, therefore, make sure that you check your Products carefully at the time of delivery before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your delivery receipt and a copy of your order, which is accessible from your online profile at Alnahar, as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries. Products purchased can be returned or exchanged within fourteen (14) days from the purchase date.
- All sizes and measurements of the Products are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. It may be occasionally possible that the Product specification from the manufacturer may change or we may have trouble with the supply of certain Products and may, therefore, supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not satisfied with the replacement or substitute, you can return such Products.
If you change your decision within fourteen (14) days from the date of the purchase of the Products, we may accept a return of such Products or allow their replacement, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All Products we sell are covered by our fourteen (14) day Returns are Easy policy If you would like to return something we have delivered or in process of delivery within the fourteen (14) day window, you may contact our Customer Service Center and we will collect it free if delivered. Your order number will count as your receipt. We accept a return of the Products purchased by you or replace them, provided they are in good condition, saleable and merchantable. If the purchased Products– because of their nature or the way they are packaged or wrapped- can never be reinstituted to the position as they were at the purchase date or can never be offered for sale to the general public, then we may have the right to reject their return or replacement unless for a manufacturing defect that was not apparent to you upon purchasing and unless you have been informed of and accepted such defect. The Products to be returned or replaced do have a defect, do not comply with the specifications applicable at Kuwait, or if the existing defect cannot be made good without affecting the quality of such Products. If the quality of the Products will not be compromised, we may have the right to reject the replacement or return of such Products. Products can be replaced or returned if they are not genuine or are counterfeit. It may be noted that we do not charge any extra fee for the return or replacement of Products. We may have the right of not accepting the return or replacement of Products if they were sold during special promotions and/or sales.
- It is possible that we may, prior to the launch of new Products allow the Registered Users to reserve such Products in advance, however subject to the following conditions (Pre-Order’);
- Your Pre-Order is also subject to the Terms.
- You can find the official launch date for your pre-ordered Product on our Website and on the Product page.
- We commence delivering Pre-Orders on the day of the advertised Product launch date, provided we have received full payment for such Pre-Order. Standard Delivery timelines (estimated to be within 24 hours) will commence as soon as the pre-ordered Product is available.
- Payment for the Pre-Ordered Product will need to be made along with the Pre-Order.
- Return or replacement of Pre-Ordered Products cannot be made, unless made in accordance with the Returns are Easy
- Active online discount promotions running during a period that is prior to the release date of the Pre-Order are inapplicable on the Pre-Ordered Product. Online discount promotions will not be applied on Pre-Orders of which the release date of the Pre-Order does not coincide with the promotion.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- All Products purchased from Alnahar will be covered with a one (1) year warranty. The extended warranty program if purchased by you, will be considered in addition to the first year full warranty gained from the supplier. Any failure or break down of Products: The Warranty does not cover repairs caused by misuse, improper installation, breakage, and spillage of liquids, and other repairs arranged outside the authorized service center
- We shall not be responsible for any of your/customer’s misuse or illegal use including resale or export to embargoed countries of any Products, their spare parts or technical documents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you/ the customer specifically agree that Products purchased from the Website will not be used for activities related to designing, developing, producing or usage of nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction. You/customer agrees not to sell, lease, or otherwise transfer Product(s) to end-users engaged in these activities and shall be liable for any such activity. We assume no liability whatsoever nor provide any warranty support or service in respect of a Product which has been exported/ used in violation of this provision. We are not responsible for the loss of any personal data saved on the Product, during any check-up or repair
Payment on Delivery
- We also offer our Registered Users the option to pay for the Products ordered, either by cash or Kner upon delivery at their address, should they option for such service during the placement of order/checkout. However, any such payment on delivery shall be subject to the following:
- Cash is to be presented to our authorized customer service representative for collection on the spot prior to receiving delivery of the Products ordered. Our customer service representative will also carry a mobile payment terminal for you to make payment by Card (KNet, Visa/Mastercard).
- Upon receipt of full payment, the customer service representative will hand over the Products with the invoice and the delivery note.
- To ensure prompt and timely delivery, the customer will be contacted at least 30 minutes prior to delivery.
- Ordered Products cannot be withheld by the customer on credit. Payment for the Products ordered is to be made at delivery. It may be noted that the person taking delivery of the Products should be the Registered User who had ordered the Products or his/her authorized person, providing adequate proof of such authorization.
- In the event where you are not at home or at the specified location for order delivery, the customer service representative will wait at the address mentioned for a grace period of one hour with your ordered Products. Inability to establish contact during that time will prompt him to depart and a call will be made again later in the day. Should that fail, the order will be returned for another attempt on the following day.
- In case our customer service representatives are unable to reach the customer within 24 hours of placing the order; it will automatically be deemed as canceled.
- Payment on Delivery option is not available for all Products and Products covered under the Pre-Order category but is available for select Products as can be seen on the Website during your purchase of Products.
Liability and Indemnity
- Alnahar does not warrant that the Website or any of the Services or Products available through it will be uninterrupted or free from errors. There may be delay, omissions, interruption, and/or inaccuracies in materials or Service available through Alnahar
- Alnahar makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or non-infringement of any content on the Website or Services available through it.
- Although Alnahar takes reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms or other malicious code to Alnahar, Alnahar does not represent or warrant that the Website or the Service or Products or materials that may be made available through Alnahar website are free from such destructive features. Alnahar is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features or arising directly or indirectly from such features.
- In no event shall Alnahar be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential losses, damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information system), even if Alnahar has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or related to: (i) your use of or reliance on Alnahar , any information, hyperlinks or content contained therein, or Services included on or otherwise made available to you through Alnahar; (ii) your provision of information, personal or otherwise, to Alnahar; (iii) the provision of Services by Alnahar; or (iv) acts or negligence on the part of Alnahar, its agents or employees.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Alnahar disclaims and excludes all warranties and representations, express, implied or statutory, with respect to the website or Alnahar services, or with respect to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided by Alnahar, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of a patent, trademark or other intellectual property right. the website, including, without limitation, all content, information, and links contained therein, is provided “as-is” without any warranty that it will be uninterrupted or error-free. you expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk.
- Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Alnahar aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss or damage that you may incur on any account whatsoever, arising out of your use of the Website, shall be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the Product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same cause.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you. If you use http://alphastore-kw.com/, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and its password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Alnahar is not intended for selling Products to children, but only to adults who can purchase with a Card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 21 years of age you can use Alnahar only with the permission and involvement of your parent or guardian, subject to applicable law.
- Alnahar reserves the right to refuse Service, Terminate Accounts, Remove or Edit content, or Cancel orders anytime at their sole discretion.
- By using Alnahar and/or the Service, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Alnahar, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of Alnahar or the Service, your non-compliance with applicable law or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing Alnahar or the Service, or any action taken by Alnahar as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of these Terms has occurred.
- Your use of the Website and the contract between you and Alnahar shall be governed by the law of Kuwait, without regard to the conflict of law rules and any dispute between you and Alnahar will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Kuwait.
- Alnahar shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver Products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms if the same is wholly or partly caused by events of Force Majeure and/or caused, whether directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. For the avoidance of any doubt, Force Majeure events shall, without being limited, mean and include events of war, riots, civil war, rebellion, earthquake, cyclones, flood or any other natural physical disaster and/or acts of Allah.
- Any links or references to other Internet sites (“hyperlinks”) contained on Alnahar are provided by Alnahar merely as a convenience to users of Alnahar website, and Alnahar is not responsible for the content or operation of any such linked Internet sites. Any hyperlinks to such linked Internet sites should no way be construed as an endorsement, representation or promotion by Alnahar as to the content, representation, accuracy, products or services found or otherwise described in such linked Internet sites. Use of those linked Internet sites/hyperlinks is done at your own risk and cost.
- You agree that you will not assign, transfer, or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms or any related order for Products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by Alnahar
- Alnahar reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these Terms or any related contract, to any third party.
- If any part of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
- These Terms do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party, except a person who is a permitted successor or assignee, named as such under Section
- No delay or failure by Alnahar to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Alnahar.
- These Terms including the documents or other sources referred to in these Terms supersede all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you and Alnahar relating to the use of Alnahar (including the use of Services and/or order of Products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and Alnahar for your use of Alnahar website.
- When you visit Alnahar website or send an e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communication from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on Alnahar website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
- All the agency products sold through the Alnahar will be replaced with new Products, if the Service Center cannot effect a repair and if the unit is within the warranty period
- If the unit is damaged by misuse or by the mistake of the customer, the unit will not be replaced but may be repaired at customer responsibility & with minor charges.
- In case the same model is not available in the showroom, you can select another model by paying the difference.
- The same warranty will continue for the new product.
Home Delivery Information
- Once you find the Products you would like to purchase on Alnahar, add them to your shopping cart and go through our quick and easy payment process (checkout). You will find that we deliver anywhere in Kuwait. and delivery charge is 2 KD, per order.
- Exact delivery time will depend on the accuracy of the delivery address details you provide. We normally deliver the purchased Products within 24 hours from the time of order placement (checkout) We make every effort to deliver Products within the estimated delivery time, however, occasional delays are possible due to unforeseen circumstances. Alnahar shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated delivery time. You will have the opportunity to review, change, update, or add delivery address details every time you place an order (checkout). You can also specify a different delivery address while ordering and have your order delivered to your workplace, or a friend’s delivery address. We ensure that Products purchased from us through the Website which require will be delivered within 24 hours of purchase. We take full responsibility for any manufacturing defects identified and/or any genuine complaints that you may have for up to fourteen (14) days after the date of purchase.